Thursday, July 31, 2008

more talent than a handful of barons

a friend of the baron has recently started her own blog, meant to chronicle the comings and goings of her sewing life. and reader, don't expect her to write there about her recent kitchen renovation or new haircut... no! stitchworks is for sewing-related writings and ONLY sewing-related writings. other aspects of her rich life won't be shared there.

but, do not despair reader, because it turns out that this friend of the baron's has quite a lot to say on the subject of sewing. she claims to be a sewing novice, but the baron rather thinks she's lying about that... just see today's stitchworks post.

viva la hand sewing!

1 comment:

tewing said...

I am a novice. It's just that this wonderful sewing machine makes things so simple and quick!

Maybe I'll take some thread and a needle with me to e-burg, and then I can post about the wedding in my blog; perhaps the bride will need a quick repair. We'll see.